1. Names and contact details for the persons responsible for processing and the operational Data Protection Officer
This data protection statement applies for data processing by:
RH Immobilien Management GmbH
|Adress:||Ottostrasse 17 | D-80333 Munich|
|Telephone:||+49 89 547174-0|
|Fax:||+49 89 547174-10|
Contact person for data protection:
The contact person for data protection at the RH Unternehmensgruppe can be contacted at the abovementioned address and contact details.
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When accessing our website, www.rh-unternehmensgruppe.de, the browser used on your end device will automatically send information to our website server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information will be recorded without you doing anything and saved until automated deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed data,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data stated will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure easy use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability and
- for any further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. f GDPR (DSGVO). Our justified interest ensues from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Passing on Data
There will be no transmission of your personal data to third parties other than for the following purposes.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given explicit consent to this under Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure, as per Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence. 1, lit. f GDPR, is required to assert, exercise or defend legal rights and there are no grounds for assuming that you have an overriding, legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- for the case that there is a statutory obligation for the disclosure under Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. c GDPR and
- this is statutorily permissible and is required under Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. b GDPR for dealing with contractual relationships with you.
We place cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are created automatically by your browser and stored on your end-device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you call up our website. Cookies create no damage on your end-device; they contain no viruses, Trojans or other malware.
In the cookie, information that is given in connection with the specific end-device used in each case is filed. However, this does not mean that we thus receive direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies serve to make the use of our offer easier for you. Thus, we employ so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These will be deleted automatically after you have left our site.
In addition, we also employ temporary cookies for optimizing user-friendliness which will be saved on your end-device for a certain, specified period. If you revisit our site to use our services, it will automatically be recognised that you had already visited us and which entries and settings you made in order not to have to renter these again.
On the other hand, we deploy cookies to statistically record the use of our website and for analyzing the optimization of our offer for you (see No. 5). These cookies allow us to automatically recognize that you had already visited us at a renewed visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a relevant, defined period.
The data processed via cookies are required for the stated purpose to safeguard or justified interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the affected person
You have the right:
- as per Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the purpose for which your personal data is being processed, the categories of personal data being processed, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data affecting you are being or will be disclosed, the planned storage time, if concrete details on this are not possible, the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of the processing, the existence of a right to object, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, especially profiling, as per Art. 22, Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and, if applicable, significant information about its details;
- as per Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete of your personal data saved by us;
- as per Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data saved by us, unless the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, on the grounds of the public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal rights;
- as per Art. 18 GDPR, to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of your data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you have rejected heir deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need these to assert, exercise or defend legal rights or, as per Art. 21 GDPR, you have lodged an objection against the processing;
- as per Art. 20 GDPR, to request that you receive your personal data, which you made available to us, in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format, or to have these transferred these to another responsible person;
- as per Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR, you can revoke previous consent given to us at any time. Consequently, we may no longer continue to process the data to which this consent refers for the future, and
- as per Art. 77 GDPR, to complaint to a supervisory body. As a rule, for this, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company’s registered office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on a justified interest as per Art. 6, Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, you have the right under Art. 21 GDPR to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data, if there are grounds arising from your own special situation or the objection is directed at direct advertising. In the last case, you have a general right of objection without details of a special situation being implemented by us.
If you wish to utilize right of revocation or objection, an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process in connection with the, in each case, highest level of encoding supported by your browser. As a rule, this involves 256 bit encoding. If your browser does not support 256 bit encoding, we will instead fall back to 128 bit v.3 technology. Whether individual pages of our website will be transferred encoded or not you will be able to recognize from the closed representation of a key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
Apart from this, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved corresponding to technological developments.
8. Validity and amendments to this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently legally valid as of May 2018.
Through the further development of our website and offering or because of changed statutory or official provisions, it can become necessary to amend this Data Privacy Statement. The currently valid Data Privacy Statement can be accessed and printed at any time from the website www.rh-unternehmensgruppe.de.